Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thx 4 everything...

Sunday,August 23,2009...
2day is the bday of my blog...: )...
But it's also a sad day 4 me...
She finally make her choice...
But...the one she choose is not me...
Although I'm sad...but...as long as she is happy then it's enough...
Although I wan 2 hate her...but...I just can't...
Actually from that day I wif her,I already told myself not 2 fall so deep...
Bcos there's some1 in her heart...but...by the time i realize,I already fall in love wif her...
She is a gentle girl,when I'm sad,she is always around me & trying 2 make me happy bcos she don wan see i sad...
She is nice girl...although I'm always emo & make her unhappy or sad...but...everytime she just say nvm...she say she wont angry wif me...no matter wat mistake i make,she will just 4give me...
That's y I told myself,if she like him then just go ahead bcos I wan she b happy...
I just hope she will b happy & the guy will apprecieate her...bcos she is a good girl...It's true...
I just wish both of them r happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment