Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Tiring Day...

2day quite tired...
Bcos wake up early 4 my french tuition...
After my french tuition,I went out wif Lay Wen(a leng lui o~~~) which knew me since primary school...
She really didn't change a lot...Almost same wif last time,still so 38...><...
V went 2 neway 2 sing k...><...She is still same like last time,not dare sing out loud...><...
But her voice is quite nice one,if she can sing out loud,I'm sure she will b the one who have the best girl voice among my frens...><...
After finish singing in neway,v went 2 watch movie,v watch "ORPHAN",it's storyline is quite good...
By the time v finish our movie,it's already 9pm so v were rushing 2 the monorail 2 take monorail bcos v need change 2 ktm at KL Sentral also...Quite mafan...=.=...
V chat a lot about us in the monorail & ktm,she said I'm different wif last time...><...Don know is good or bad...><...
Time passed so fast,while v were chatting in the ktm,v already reached Kuang station...
Her mum fetch me back 2 my home,really apprecieate her help...><...2day really have a good time wif her...^^...
But quite tired also...><...
Lay Wen,thx 4 accompany me 2day...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment