Tuesday, September 22, 2009

>.<...So regret bcos last time no tell u...>.<...

Last time I fall in love wif a girl from ktar...
She is the first girl that I fall in love after I enter ktar...^^...
Actually after I changed college,I plan 2 keep the feeling in my heart...
But 2day while chatting wif her,I suddenly feel like wanna tell her that I love her...
Then at the end,I really tell her d...
Actually I didnt hope so much bcos I tot myself have no chance at all...
But wat make me feel surprise is actually that time she also like me...
But now its too late le bcos she have bf le...& they just started recently...
She said when she is wif me,she feel warm & happy...I'm surprise when I heard that...
Now quite regret d bcos if that time I told her,mayb now she is my gf d...><...
But now I can't do anything d since she have her bf le...^^...

SO MY ADVICE 2 ALL THOSE GUYS THAT HAVE SOME1 THEY LIKE,PLS TELL HER THAT U LOVE HER B4 SHE GOT BF!!!DON WAIT!!!><...

No comments:

Post a Comment